Semen volume can be increased with the aid of your healthy diet. The definition of healthy diet for males is plenty of fish, meat, fruits, and vegetables.
Moreover, a semen production-friendly protocol for your health includes elimination of too much alcohol and addition of low fat commodities. In order for you to improve your diet, you better be selecting the right foods for heightened semen production.
There are foods that may damage your healthy sperm, which is why you have to be very careful in selecting the commodities to consume.
Given below are food choices for improved semen volume:
- Nuts. There are various types of nuts that will support your semen health. Nuts contain significant amounts of amino acids and zinc. Moreover, selenium is also traced in nuts. In order for you to reap the benefits of nuts for semen production, it is best to eat at least a quarter cup of it daily. Walnuts are great options if you want to improve your semen quality. Studies indicated that alpha-linoleic acid found in walnuts promotes a boost in sperm health. Best dose of walnuts every day is 75 grams.
- Fatty fish. You need omega-3 fatty acids in order to boost your general sexual health. Oily coldwater fishes contain EPA and DHA, which are both helpful in promoting arousal by stimulating the dopamine levels in the brain. Research also suggested that a correlation between omega-3s and sexual health is seen.
- Goji berries. The berries will help counter your low sperm production. It contains antioxidants, which can maintain optimal temperature levels of your reproductive organs, improve blood circulation, and get rid of oxidative damage in your body. Experts found out that goji berries can improve one’s overall well-being, which is why it is very vital for a satisfying sex life.
- Garlic. The herb contains vitamin B6, selenium, and allicin. With the help of garlic, you will be able to increase blood flow, prevent arterial plaque buildup, as well as boost your sperm health in general. It also regulates hormones and prevents sperm damage.
- Ginseng. The food is highly helpful in improving sexual performance and libido. It is also found out that ginseng has been traditionally used in improving male’s virility. Recent studies revealed that it can correct erectile dysfunction.
- Oysters. Oysters contain high levels of zinc and properties that promote aphrodisiac effects to the body. Zinc will increase your sperm production by enhancing the level of testosterone you produce.
- Pumpkin seeds. The food contains omega-3 fatty acids and phytosterols. The compounds are effective in improving testosterone production and treating enlarged prostate. You can also consider it highly effectual in improving blood flow.
- Pomegranate. The aphrodisiac food is known for augmenting sperm count. It contains antioxidants that promote better blood flow in the reproductive system. Moreover, you can expect it to destroy the chemical disrupting sperm health, which is known as malondialidehyde.
The solutions above should be ingested at sufficient amounts for utmost changes in your body. Try them out and you will see the sexual difference in no time.