Your diet plays a big role in improving the health of your sperm. If you want to ensure that your semen production is supported healthily, you have to consume sufficient amounts of vitamins and minerals for your general health assistance.
Relatively, experts suggested that males should consume healthy fats, vitamin C, zinc, and vitamin B12 among others. Although it is understandable that you need to meet your daily vitamin and mineral requirements, it is quite difficult to discern what foods to get nutrients from.
To provide you best food ideas for stronger sperm, here are a few that should fit in your food journal:
- Bananas. The fruit is known for high potassium compound. However, out of most people’s expectations, banana is also helpful in giving away vitamin C, bromelain, vitamin A, and vitamin B1 to the body. It helps increase sperm count. Moreover, bananas also help in regulating testosterone levels. Since it is rich in nutrients, experts have proven that it boosts the body’s means of building sperm. Bananas also enhance sexual stamina in males.
- Garlic. The allicin-rich solution is known for encouraging healthy production of sperm. The sexual superfood is also abundant in antioxidant called as selenium. In other words, garlic also assists in improving motility o sperm. Garlic improves reproductive system’s blood circulation and keeps the sperm from damages. Add up one to two cloves of garlic to your meals for boosted sperm count.
- Dark chocolate. The food is rich in L-arginine HCL, which is effective in improving semen volume and heightening sperm count. Experts also found out that dark chocolate provides intensified and strong orgasms for males. Just eat it as a snack every day to reap its utmost sexual benefits.
- Walnuts. The nuts are rich in antioxidants and omega-3 fatty acids. With its richness in nutrients, you can expect it to enhanced blood flow in sexual orgasms and support healthy movement of your semen. Other than that, walnuts also aid in boosting brain function and lowering cholesterol. The suggested amount of walnut you should eat daily is eight pieces.
- Oysters. The zinc-rich food is helpful in boosting sperm found, improving sperm health, and repairing your damaged soldiers. The food can also guarantee you other aphrodisiac effects once eaten. According to experts, a good start is to have eight oysters every seven days. The mentioned frequency of oyster consumption is necessary to retain the zinc supplement in your body.
- Pomegranate. The super food can improve low sperm count and keep you from infections. It contains high levels of antioxidants that can combat free radicals that may damage your semen. In order to keep your system from free radicals, including your sperm, it is best to drink pomegranate juice regularly.
The foods above are just a few you can add up to your food journal for natural semen enhancement. Simply stick to the recommended amount of food consumption to reap optimal sexual benefits.
If you can support your diet with supplements to supply your body with sufficient vitamins and minerals, you may do so.