Improving your ejaculation may require changes with your lifestyle. You have to consider the fact that general health affects the semen production, sperm quality, and fertility of your system.
Without a proper diet or by following a sedentary lifestyle, you can expect your semen volume to drop along with your lower chances of impregnating your partner.
You can consider dietary tips contributive in increasing your ejaculation if you happen to notice that it is getting poorer over time.
Here are a few of the natural ways of enhancing your diet to improve ejaculation volume:
- Increase vitamin C intake. You need vitamin C in order to provide protection for your sperm. Vitamin C can combat free radicals that tend to damage sperm cells. Moreover, C also works to get rid of oxidative stress that may harm your DNA. It is also found out by experts that infertile men tend to have lower levels of C in their bodies. Moreover, low C intake also leads to abnormal sperm shape and its decreased motility. According to the suggestions, you may obtain high levels of vitamin C from acerola cherry and camu camu. Fruits like cherries, berries, lime, and lemon may also supply you with C but only in small amounts.
- Consume allicin. The ingredient is found in garlic, which is helpful in improving sperm health, supporting blood flow, and developing new, healthy sperms. You may add up one to two cloves of garlic to your morning veggie smoothie or you may add it to your meals.
- Eat lots of fruits and vegetables. You need fruits and veggies in order to obtain the right amounts of vitamins and minerals every day. Basically, the commodities are best sources of antioxidants that can protect your sperm from free radicals. Other than that, antioxidants will surely keep you feeling better. The best sources of antioxidants include artichokes, red beans, coconut water, wild blueberries, and prunes among others.
- Consume vitamin B12- and folate-rich commodities. The experts found out that both vitamin B12 and folate are helpful in improving sperm production. If their levels become low, it is anticipated that sperm DNA may be affected detrimentally. To get sufficient vitamin B12, you may need to consume grass-fed cattle liver. On the other hand, free-range hens’ egg yolks are best sources of folate. For your plant resources, fermented spirulina will give you both the nutrients.
- Eliminate unwanted fats and eat healthy fats. Polyunsaturated fats are the best for your sperm motility and shape. The fats also work their way to boost your fertility.
- Take zinc supplements. You need zinc in order to support your fertility in three mains ways—boosting testosterone production, increasing semen volume, and heightening sperm production. You may obtain zinc from chicken, walnuts, beef, oysters, and beans.
The dietary tips above are recommended by experts after checking the contributions of food-based nutrients in semen production. Just keep the dietary tips in mind to further enhance your ejaculation. They are worth the try for they also affect overall reproductive health.