Semen production is highly affected by the diet plan you follow. If you fail to follow a healthy protocol, you may only lead your body in producing fewer sperm, which may also affect your general fertility.
There is nothing better than considering your wellness maintenance through the food you eat to also augment your semen production.
Presently, there are already dietary tips that will increase the amount of semen in your body. You simply have to follow them properly to boost your sperm count and prevent encountering premature ejaculation, erection issues, and poor sexual performance.
Given below are dietary methods that augment semen production:
- Follow a balanced diet. Your primary tip to enhance your semen production is to switch into a diet rich in fruits, vegetables, and protein commodities. Make it possible to comply with a low fat protocol as well. If you want to augment the benefits you will get from your diet, it is best to consider pumpkin seeds, pumpkin, sunflower, and walnuts as well.
- Eat fatty fish. You need the fatty fish’s omega-3 fatty acids in order to obtain semen of higher quality. Deficiency in omega-3s actually leads to poor sexual health. The studies revealed that EPA and DHA found in omega-3 fatty acids are helpful in raising dopamine levels in the brain. Dopamine, on the other hand, is assistive in promoting arousal. To improve your weekly meal ideas, you should then incorporate sardines, salmon, sardines, and mackerel to your main courses.
- Drink plenty of water. Your semen is basically water-based. In other words, to complete the building blocks of semen, you need to hydrate your body properly. Moreover, water is the key to keep your body functioning properly. Doctors advised everyone to drink at least eight glasses of water daily. Relatively, dehydration may lead to lower amount of semen produced in your body.
- Prevent soy foods. Soy foods are generally estrogenic. In other words, by consuming them, you will only allow feminine changes in your body. It is also studied that even a half serving of soy may cause detrimental effect to semen. Isoflavones are found in soy foods, which mimic estrogen in the body.
- Consume healthy grains. Your best options of grains are oatmeal and granola. They contain sufficient amounts of L-carnitine and L-arginine. The compounds are found assistive in increasing movement of sperm and semen volume. Moreover, grains like wheat and barley contain zinc, which is greatly effective in augmenting testosterone production. As a result, you will be able to increase the volume of your semen properly.
- Eat plenty of fruits and vegetables. You need to inhibit nutrient deficiencies. In such case, there is nothing better than increasing your consumption of fruits and vegetables rich in amino acids, folic acid, and lycopene among others. Best leafy green vegetables for you are okra, asparagus, and broccoli. On the other hand, your most ideal fruit choices are pink grapefruit, tomatoes, and watermelon.
The dietary tips given are best applied if you think your deficiencies in nutrients alter your healthy semen production.